is a non invasive method of natural healthcare which increases awareness, helps reduce stress and pain,
improves performance and promotes health and wellbeing.
Developed by Dr. George Goodheart in the 1960s, Kinesiology is an exciting integration of proven techniques
and principles from eastern and western medicine including Chiropractic, Chinese Medicine and the science of
It can help physical, emotional and biochemical aspects of the body to work efficiently, increase
clear communication between the body systems and enable the body to use its natural resources to stay healthy.
Is it for me?
Most people have the potential to be healthier, happier or more fulfilled in their home or work life.
Kinesiology is suitable for absolutely anyone that is looking to improve their life in some way or move forward towards their own potential.
You could be looking for relief from physical difficulties, wanting help with emotional issues or just wanting to
take more responsibility for your own health and wellbeing.
The possibilities are wide and varied depending on the individual. The belief central to Kinesiology is that optimum health
comes from being in balance with all things. When we are free from negative stress and 'in balance' benefits include:
- Improvement in general health
- Increased energy and vitality
- More confidence and personal motivation
- Improved posture and relief from physical pain and tension
- Stress relief and day to day stress management strategies
- Assistance to change attitudes, set and achieve personal goals.
- Enhanced brain function and therefore improved co-ordination, work & sports performance.