For all enquiries and bookings please contact
Mobile: 07790 371535
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any queries you may have :-)
It is very important to us that we keep your information safe and secure.
In the UK it is the UK Information Commissioner, an independent public body responsible for upholding information rights and data privacy. We adhere to their principles and guidelines.
In order to do this we:
- Process your personal information in line with the ICO recommendations
- Ensure that personal information we collect is relevant and not excessive to our needs
- Only keep your personal information for as long as necessary
- Only use your personal information for the reasons for which it was collected
- Ask for your consent to agree to being part of our marketing mailing lists
- Do everything we can to protect your personal information from accidental loss or unlawful processing
If you contact us to make an enquiry about a consultation, course or more general enquiry, your personal information will be used to respond to that enquiry.
How we collect personal data
We may collect your personal data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us by post, telephone, text, email or via our website contact us section. This may be to book or make enquiries about a consultation, course or proficiency assessment or to enquire about TFH workpacks.
- If you send us messages or ask for information through the TFH UK Facebook page or other Kinesiology related Facebook pages
- As you interact with us in other ways, either as a student, client, volunteer or in any other capacity.
How we use personal data
We collect information from enquirers, clients, students, Touch for Health Instructors, mentees and volunteers to:
- Respond to enquiries
- Provide appropriate professional client consultations in line with our insurance policies
- Manage events and courses
- Administer certification processes and proficiency assessments
- Provide services to Mentees to facilitate the development of their business
- Provide license agreements for international TFH Faculty to sell the TFH workbooks
The information may include the following:
- Contact details, like name, address, phone number, email address
- Information concerning your health, medical conditions & medication
- Date of birth, gender and marital status
- Personal interests
- Special educational needs
- Dietary requirements where there is catering involved
- Previous qualifications and Kinesiology schools and organisations you may belong to
- Contact details of your family or next kin
- Information around your business or business goals
Courses and Events
If you choose to register for and attend any of our events as a student or volunteer we will use your information to manage your attendance at the event.
We will ask you specifically if we consider sharing your information may enhance your enjoyment of the experience. For example, sharing emails with other course participants to allow for buddying groups to support learning or sharing dietary requirements with a third party e.g. caterer.
Transfer of personal data outside the UK
Information which may be of interest to you
If you choose to join our mailing lists you will be sent information which we believe to be of interest to you. This may include future courses and updates or news from the kinesiology community. You can opt in by email, text, post or Facebook page.
You may find links to other web pages on our web site. The terms of this policy only applies to Touch for Health Kinesiology Training and Consultations, they do not apply to any external websites you may visit though a link on our web pages.
If you no longer wish to receive information from us please email us at email@example.com
You can unsubscribe from the mail chimp emails at any time.
You also have the right to:
Request to see the information we hold about you
Tell us to change or update your information if it is inaccurate or it changes
Ask us to delete the information we hold about you
Any request should be made in writing and allow 28 days for a response. With regard client case histories, these are kept for 7 years in line with our insurance policy.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for your interaction with us. In some circumstance we are required to keep the information for a set period of time, e.g. Client records for 7 years.
How do we store your personal information?
All client case histories are stored as a paper copy only in a locked filing cabinet. The details are used solely for the purposes of providing a safe an effective kinesiology session by your Kinesiologist. If you send us your copy via email then it is immediately printed and deleted from the computer.
If you are a student and provide us with contact information or other information related to your learning it is stored on a computer under a password.
If you are a mentee, again the files are paper based and stored in a locked filing cabinet. If you choose to send in information via email that will stored on a computer under a password.
Changes to this policy
This policy may change from time to time. We will do our best to update you of any changes. Please refer back to this page on our web site www.touchforhealth.co.uk to keep up to date with changes.
Making a complaint to the ICO
If you believe that we are not processing your data in accordance with the law then you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioners office through their helpline 0303 123 1113
Kinesiology Training & Consultations Copyright 2008