Tamsyn Grant and Hazel Miller are registered Touch for Health Instructors with the International Kinesiology College.
With backgrounds in bodywork, teaching and coaching, they have a range of skills to maximise your learning experience.
Our main training venue is within 10 minutes of the M5 on the outskirts of Bristol.
You will be given full details of the course venue
The Courtyard, Leigh Court Freeways Centre, Pill Road, Abbots Leigh, Bristol BS8 3RA
The centre it set in lovely grounds next to woodlands and has its own car park and basic kitchen facilities for us to use.
There are plenty of lovely walks in woodlands for you to enjoy at lunchtime.
From South Bristol:
• Take the Portishead Road (A369).
• Pass the George Inn, continue downhill, around sharp right hand bend - turn immediately right onto lane.
• Follow signs for Leigh Court Business Centre.
• Turn left into Freeways Day Services car park.
• Follow signs for The Court Yard.
From M5 motorway:
• Exit at junction 19 and join the A369 to Bristol.
• Follow the road for approximately 2 miles.
• After the Ham Green turn-off and before a sharp left hand bend, turn left onto a lane, follow signs for Leigh Court Business Centre
• The rest of the directions as above.
Please contact us we will be happy to hear from you with
any questions about our range of courses.